A DAY AT THE FARM… IN THE HEART OF LAVAL!
Updates, October 2021: We want to inform you that…
- About pumpkin and squash picking: there are only pumpkins left in the fields. We will update this when there will be no more pumpkin left for u-pick.
- The Squash Pavilion is already pretty empty due to the high traffic in the last weeks.
- The giant corn maze is open every day until October 31st, according to the temperature. Same for the play area and the mini-farm.
- The corn maze at night (Nights at the farm) will be back next year.
- Tractor rides are only offered on the week-ends, according to the temperature and the condition of the soil.
- We are not affected by the vaccine passport. You don’t need to be vaccinated to do the activities at the farm.
Proud cultivators since 9 generations
Eight generations of Forgets’ harvested the fields before us. They’ve been able to bring out the best of it. Our family’s expertise and passion have been transmitted from generation to generation.
Our fruits and vegetables varieties continue to grow every year. To date, in addition to the products offered for pick-your-own, we proudly produce sweet corn, garlic and garlic scapes, as well as other cucurbits (cucumber, zucchini, melons) and some Solanaceae crops (tomatoes, peppers and hot peppers, eggplants.)
Our kiosk is open every day from the beginning of June until the end of October. We offer exclusive farm products and products cooked here (jams, marinades, pies, desserts, etc.) We are also very proud to offer several products from our neighbors and Québec producers : ready-to-eat, fresh bread, goat cheese among others. You can even taste these delicious products directly on site at our self-service picnic area.
Pick-your-own fields full of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers
Starting in mid-June, you can pick your own strawberries, summer and fall raspberries, blueberries, squash and pumpkins, as well as sunflowers and zinnias. You will find the picking dates for each variety and get all the details about U-Pick here.
New this year: pick-your-own sunflowers and zinnias! It’s with great pleasure that we announce that it will be possible to pick your own sunflowers and zinnias this summer on our farm. Picking is only possible during three weeks in August. During your visit, don’t forget to take wonderful photos in our colourful fields with your family and friends!
Variety of fun activities for young and old
For a full day, Forget Farm is the place to go! Plenty of activities are offered on site for the whole family. On top of to our famous giant corn maze and our pick-your-own fields, our scenic site offers many other exciting activities.
What can you do at the Forget Farm?
- Giant Corn Maze
- Mini animal farm
- Educational Farmyard
- Tasting of homemade products and self-service picnic area
- Tractor ride (included with the giant corn maze activity and some U-Pick activities)
- Picture corner
- Squash Pavillion (starting September)
You will find all the details of the activities offered here.
The giant corn maze, the ultimate experience for the whole family
For several years, our giant corn maze has moved crowds. Ever larger from year to year, we are planning two courses spanning 3.5 hectares (the equivalent of 5 football fields) for summer 2021.
Since 2019, we have also offered the activity during the evenings, every Friday… in the dark! It has been a great success every year since its opening. So we are very happy to announce that the corn maze at night is back again for summer 2021!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope to see you this summer!
Thanks to our partner Terroir et Saveurs du Québec.