FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Updates, October 2021:
We want to inform you that:
- About pumpkin and squash picking: there are only pumpkins left in the fields. We will update this when there will be no more pumpkin left for u-pick.
- The Squash Pavilion is already pretty empty due to the high traffic in the last weeks.
- The giant corn maze is open every day until October 31st, according to the temperature. Same for the play area and the mini-farm.
- The corn maze at night (Nights at the farm) will be back next year.
- Tractor rides are only offered on the week-ends, according to the temperature and the condition of the soil.
- We are not affected by the vaccine passport. You don’t need to be vaccinated to do the activities at the farm.
For a day out of the ordinary just minutes from Montreal, in the eastern part of Laval, think about the many activities to do at the Forget Farm! We offer activities for all tastes and ages, summer or autumn!
The giant corn maze, to explore by night and day
The giant corn maze is open every day on a daily basis from Monday to Sunday, and Friday evenings at night from 6pm.
To know everything about our most popular activity, please visit this section of our website which is entirely dedicated to it!
From June to October, several products are available for pick-your-own in our fields: berries, squash, pumpkins and sunflowers and zinnias!
Full details of this activity can be found in the U-Pick section of our website.
The Educational Farmyard to have a lot of fun
Do you think you know the Forget Farm and agriculture in general? Come test your knowledge and have a lot of fun in the Educational Farmyard. We bet children and adults will make amazing discoveries by browsing the different stations. Educational, but above all, super fun!
A visit to our mini-farm will amaze everybody; young and old!
Come meet our majestic llama, our cute calves, our funny pigs, our curious goats, as well as all our magnificent feathered animals (white geese, ducks, chickens, rooster.)
Psst! We also have a food distributor if you would like to feed them.
Discover the thousand and one varieties of squash and pumpkins we grow in our fields. Starting September, the Squash Pavillion is open to everyone freely. If you are looking for tips about your squash, some delicious recipes, explanations of the different varieties, or if you just want to find THE perfect squash for your fall decorations, stop by the Squash Pavillion!
You may be hungry after this busy day but no worries. We’ve got you covered! In addition to all the activities offered, we invite our visitors to come relax and eat in our self-service picnic area. Cheese, sausages, tomato pizzas, fresh breads, portions of fruits and vegetables, beverages and refreshments, etc are available. Choose a tailor-made meal for yourself, then enjoy tasting the multitude of local flavors.
The community of local producers will say “thank you!”. For more information about the products on sale at the kiosk, take a look at this page!
Activities admission and fees
The admission fee covers all the activities offered. This entrance fee allows you to enjoy all the attractions on the farm. Some exceptions apply.
Please note that some activities are offered free of charge (mini-farm, self-service picnic area, Squash Pavillion.)
* For more details, please go to the Admission and fees tab.
Animals are prohibited on the site.