THE NIGHTS AT THE FARM
- The giant corn maze at night in the COMPLETE DARK
- A campfire and some marshmallows
- Fun and games for the whole family in the Educational Farwyard section
- Access to the u-pick sunflowers and zinnias fields to take beautiful pictures during sunset
- Country music
- Animal farm
- Some refreshments and snacks to eat in our picnic area
Every Friday night starting August 13th, from 6pm to 11pm.
6pm : Doors openning, first departure for the corn maze
9pm : Last departure for the corn maze, closing doors at the entrance
11pm : Site closes
* No entrance allowed after 9pm.
Prohibited on the site :
- Alcohol and drugs.
- Fruit-picking in the fields, including corn in the maze.
- Coolers and back-pack : they will be checked at the entrance.
- Costumes and inappropriate objects.
You may also know that :
- In the corn maze, you may encounter insects, skunk, mud… Yes ma'am! It is a corn field! 🙂
- White shoes are highly discouraged. The ground could be muddy, especially if it has rained the days before your visit.
- Don't forget your flashlight!