Average weight 1.50 lb
Storage: from 3 to 6 months.
- This squash is considered superior to the traditional peppered squash .
- Green and striated white, its fine, firm and creamy white flesh has a sweet taste of hazelnuts and chestnuts.
- With its thin epidermis, this squash is very easy to peel and very fast to cook.
- Its taste often compared to almond paste, this variety is considered a squash of choice for all types of desserts.
- Exquisite for making pies, jams, sorbets, muffins
- Also delicious in soups and purees
Recipe Ideas :
For an idea recipe for Indian-inspired Sweet Dumpling squash fries with curry and honey, click here!
Or here for a recipe of Sweet Dumpling squash stuffed with rice with vegetables and meat and gratin!