Average weight: 1 lb
Giant Squash –(Cucurbita maxima)
Storage: from 3 to 6 months.
- Mini Kabocha, this variety of giant squash is grey greenish, red and green.
- This squash is a perfect individual serving that can be cut and prepared very easily.
- Its dark yellow flesh is thick and has a slight chestnut aroma.
- Very good ravioli stuffing
- Perfect to make delicious little donuts
- Excellent for making soups side puree
Recipe Ideas :
For an idea recipe for Japanese-inspired kabocha squash soup, click here!