Average weight: 12 lb
Storage: from 4 to 9 months.
- Native from France, more precisely from the Provence region, this squash is one of the 5 most cultivated varieties in the world.
- This squash, also known as nutmeg squash, is considered a squash of very high quality both for its flesh and for its preservation capacity.
- Its orange flesh, very thick, juicy and slightly stringy, is full of sweet, musky and fragrant flavours.
- Delicious when grated into a salad
- Perfect for accompaniments such as mashed potatoes or gratin
- Succulent in soup
Recipe Ideas :
For a recipe of a succulent soup with Musquée de Provence squash and basil, click here!