Average weight: 2.50 lb
Giant Squash – Pumpkins (Cucurbita maxima)
Storage: from 3 to 4 months.
- This variety is especially cultivated for its seeds which are free of scales and which makes this variety a big advantage for pumpkin seed lovers.
- Its green streaked orange skin contains a pale orange flesh that is considered rather bland and absorbs the flavor of what it is dressed with.
- Moreover, its flesh is very similar to that of pineapple due to its thickness.
- Perfect for making oil with seeds
- The flesh is excellent for making muffins, cakes or pies
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
For a simple idea recipe for making roasted Lady Godiva squash seeds, click here!