Average weight: 1.65lb
Storage: from 3 to 6 months.
- In addition to having an edible skin, the color of its epidermis can vary between the color green, white and orange.
- What differentiates this squash is the fineness of its flesh and its slightly sweet aroma.
- This squash is considered an excellent accompaniment.
- Perfect for making different accompaniments;
- Mashed potatoes
- Cube roasted in the oven
- Delicious Greek potatoes
- Stuffed with your favorite stuffing, gratine
Recipe Ideas :
For an idea for Ricardo’s recipe for a comforting barley, peppered squash and broccoli soup, click here!
Or here for a side dish of Ricardo’s Peppered Squash and Maple Puree!